Industrial Maintenance/Electrical Technician
Manufacturing company looking to hire a Maintenance/Electrical Technician. This hire must be self-starter and perform many required tasks on a daily basis. $24.00 Hourly Starting Pay.
- Perform highly diversified duties of maintaining production machines and equipment.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled emergency repairs of production equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment using electro-mechanic skills, including but not limited to pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Must know how to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders, 480 volt, 3 phase. PLC knowledge a plus.
- Maintain clean and organize work area using general housekeeping procedures as well as comply with companies safety policies in accordance with safety manual.
- Work in a manner that incorporates a complete understanding of OSHA rules personal, workplace safety. All while reporting any noncompliance to your immediate supervisor. Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Holiday pay and vacation pay available.
- 401k available.
- Health insurance available.